Monday, June 1, 2009

Twilight







So, I have to admit......I LOVE Twilight! Mostly Edward, but I think the series is a perfect mix of a love story & a horror story! It is balanced pefectly! I know my husband finds it annoying! He actually suffered thru the movie with me, but only half pays attention when I update him on the continuing story. My daughter, on the other hand, insists that she likes it (she's 5 btw) even though I won't let her watch the movie! I have the soundtrack on my ipod & she does listen to that, though!






My lastest focus on my craft business has been Twilight inspired quote magnets.....I've taken qoutes or pieces of quotes, stamped them into polymer clay, and embellished them. I'm really happy with how they've turned out so faf. Here are some pics.






They can be found for sale at my store at http://www.gracieluv.etsy.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment