Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pretty Petals




















Gracie had been picked by my cousin to be the flower girl in her tropical themed wedding. (And I was going to be the photographer!)
She had a cute floral dress to wear, but I was perplexed about how to fix her hair. I finally decided to curl it the night before and she could wear a headband. The headband looked terribly boring, so I got out my stash of polymer clay and began playing. Hours later, I ended up with a try full of pretty petaled flowers! I put three on her headband, and made the rest into pendants.













































Her headband turned out great and she received lots of compliments. I even wore a Pretty Petal pendant to the wedding myself!





Here are some pics of some of them! They are hand formed from polymer clay, and hand painted with cute little polka dots! Enjoy!




























No comments:

Post a Comment